Que sera, sera (世事難預料)


When I was just a little girl
當我還是個小女孩
I asked my mother: "What will I be?
我問媽媽:我以後會做什麼呢?
Will I be pretty?
我會很漂亮嗎?
Will I be rich?
我會很有錢嗎?
Here's what she said to me
媽媽回答我說

Que sera, sera
世事多變化
Whatever will be, will be
世事難預料
The future's not ours to see
未來不是我們能夠預見的
Que sera, sera
世事多變化
What will be, will be
世事難預料

When I was just a child in school
當我上了小學以後
I asked my teacher, "What will I try?
我問老師:我將學會什麼?
Should I paint pictures
我會學畫畫嗎?
Should I sing songs
我會學唱歌嗎?
This was her wise reply
她機智的回答我說

When I grew up and fell in love
當我長大,談了戀愛
I asked my sweetheart, "What lies ahead?
我問我的甜心:未來的路會怎樣呢?
Will we have rainbows
我倆是否能擁有七色彩虹
Day after day
歲歲年年
Here's what my sweetheart said
我的甜心回答我說

Now I have children of my own
如今我兒女成群
They ask their mother,What will I be?
他們問我:我以後會做什麼呢?
Will I be handsome
我會長得很帥嗎?
Will I be rich
我會很有錢嗎?
I tell them tenderly
我溫柔的告訴他們

 

歌名Que sera, sera並非英文,而是西班牙文

   

引用:http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!80YT9jGRQ0TxNDHhvCROsA--/article?mid=13225

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    hsinyu12 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()